Scottish geeks ILA funding?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiona1984

Reaction score
just wondering if any Scottish geeks can suggest any training companies where you can use ILA funding?

Hey! You can use ILA with the scottish beauty school in hillington.

I'm usinf my funding to do the make uo course.

Have a wee look on they're website - they do lots of courses.

Hth

Lauren
Xxx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Depending on what your looking to do, Nailzone in Glasgow use ILA for their courses xx

not really sure to be honest, interested in pretty much anything beauty related! not too sure I want to go down the artificial nails route, but haven't ruled it out! I'm up north of Dundee so Glasgow is a bit far unless it was just a 1 or 2 day thing! thanks tho! x

No problem you should have a wee look think they do some day courses :) x

Hey! You can use ILA with the scottish beauty school in hillington.

I'm usinf my funding to do the make uo course.

Have a wee look on they're website - they do lots of courses.

Hth

Lauren
Xxx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I just had a nosey at them and to be quite honest was pretty surprised at how few courses they did. The problem with ILA is that none of the really good course providers are registered with the scheme. You would have thought that even Sallys and Capital would have had the sense to not turn their nose up at free money. Crazy!

After typing that, I just had a look at their "course Dates" page and it would appear that there are more courses listed as being carried out than are actually shown on their courses page. They actually do indian head massage and that is something I would like to learn.

I would like to do Indian head massage too, was thinking of doing a leisure course of it at my college, won't get a qualification but it's still interesting to do but u don't get ILA towards leisure courses anymore! might still do it tho!

Cosmetology Scotland in Dundee accept ILA funding for most of their beauty courses x

oh do they? I'm sure I asked if they accepted it for the nails course and they said no so just assumed they didn't accept it at all! thanks! x

oh do they? I'm sure I asked if they accepted it for the nails course and they said no so just assumed they didn't accept it at all! thanks! x

Hi Fiona, I trained with Cosmetology in Make Up, Tinting and Artificial Lashes and was able to use my ILA funding towards these courses. Training and the girls are fab and apart from the Artificial lashes, I had case studies and assessments to do which I thought was brilliant practice for me. I'm afraid that don't accept ILA for their OPI nail course as I asked already. They might accept it for their manicure and pedicure course though? What about here for your Indian Head Massage course? http://www.thealternativepractice.co.uk/pages/home/courses.php

I trained wi cosmetology and totally agree that their fab. I done the tinting course with ILA funding

Latest posts

Back