scottish techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
I'm originally from Wishaw but moved to Wigtown, about a month ago. I used to go to Motherwell College. :D

Hi gang, actually I don't mind if you're Scottish or not, just so long as you live there!!!
I need another nail tech for our busy Glasgow salon....see the Recruitment section for our ad.

Oh and hello to all of you, new and old pals:lol::lol::lol:

Im in Glasgow too, although ive been taking a break from nails for the last while :cry: Im on extended maternity leave ATM and have to return to my boring insurance job in December. I trained with Fiona Wallace and she is a lovely woman and a fab educator, i'd love to work in her salon but nothing can tear me away from my 7 month old daughter and TBH im not good enough. I lurk mostly but had to join in with the Scottish tGeek Thread.

Hi All

I'm from Fife (its a kingdom don't you know:eek:).

xx

Im from Aberdeenshire living up in the Valley of Deeside:hug:
There quite a few of us now its great just wish there were some closer to me:cry:

I'm about 20 miles north east of Aberdeen :wink2:

I'm a scottish geek from Dunfermline in fife xx

Im from Perth. xx

Hi to all my fellow Scottish geeks.:hug:
I'm originally from Aberdeen but now live in Dunfermline, Fife:)

Yes me to I live in Glasgow:)

Hi ya

I'm Dawn, in Alloa - near Stirling.

Nice to know there's so many folk around!!

Hi everyone,

I'm in Blairgowrie about 20 miles from both Perth & Dundee. Trained with Fiona Wallace too a couple of years ago now.

I am scottish Geek
I live on the Moray Firth coast, halfway between Aberdeen and Inverness.
Kx

Hi I'm from Irvine.

Girls

I thought I should let you know were I am West Lothian

Hi i am from Aberdeen

:lol: I'm from Glasgow...my bf works in Clydebank btw :)

Hi im just new to this site, I am in Elgin between Inverness and Aberdeen. Really want to do nails signed up for a course at Moray College but they never ran it :( Does anyone know of any courses near me?

Thanks Vicky

Just read post, I am from Blackford in Perthshire.:)

Latest posts

Back