Scratch magazine - why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulieJ

Reaction score
I have started to receive Scratch magazine monthly. My Sept edition arrived today. I haven't subscribed to it, it says £4.49 on it. I am a member of BABTAC and receive Vitality magazine. Anybody know why I'm receiving Scratch please? ( not that I'm complaining :) ) x

Im guessing you probably qualify for the free years prescription, i get it also as i took out insurance with abt . Definitely a good perk :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

but my insurance with BABTAC isn't new, it's been ongoing for a while but Scratch started arriving last month. ?strange

I get them sporadically throughout the year. Have you registered with Louella Belle? I believe this is why we get free ones sometimes :) xx

I get them sporadically throughout the year. Have you registered with Louella Belle? I believe this is why we get free ones sometimes :) xx

ah, I have. That could be it then, thanks x

Did you register for Olympia? Sometimes you get them before it after a show

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes I get it free too , not monthly though , I think it had something to do with registration at Louella Bellex

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got one free this month as well, I registered with louella belle in July so I think your right x

Latest posts

Back