Scratch magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missy1981

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I just received a free copy of Scratch magazine in the post. I've been meaning to sign up for this magazine for a while and weirdly one shows up today!

Question is how did it get here? They knew my business name too.

Not that I'm complaining obv as I can't wait to read it.

Do they always send out a free one to new businesses?

Xx

I got a free one after I went to Olympia beauty, have you been to anything like that lately? X

I got one too! Maybe it's people new to registering to S2 ?

I registered a while back though.

Not complaining though! Hehe xx

I got one too with a copy of polished, looks as though it came from louella belle, I registered to the site a month or so ago so maybe just for new members? X

If u have insurance with abt you get free subscription for 12 months x

Ah I went to pro beauty a while back and registered with louella belle so maybe that's it xx

Are you with abt for insurance as you get a free subscription with them.

I get 3 copies for some reason. 2 to home and 1 to work lol I do subscribe but don't know where the other 2 copies come from lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I get them free too with abt x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had one as well and have no idea how it found me! I'm insured through The Guild, maybe it's a perk with that?

Haha so did I! I've no idea either, i was baffled when it landed on my door mat. I did register with Loella Belle last month so it must be that? Xx

I'm definitely thinking louella belle as I got the polished mag in with mine too and that's from louella belle X

They recently won an award from scratch so I presume this maybe why they've sent out copies of the magazine xx

You get it randomly if you sign up with pro beauty or Olympia

I signed up for Olympia, so that's probably it then... Thanks :)

I've not signed up with pro beauty or olympia :/

We get free magazine subscriptions over here too,after attending any beauty trade shows. They scan your badge when going in the door and get all your details that way. I've also gotten a lot of free samples of tans,creams etc from this. They just arrive at the door and I'm like "Yay! It's play time!" :)

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back