Quantcast

sculpt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

deby

Reaction score
just startin to master the art of sculpt im okay when the client has a good free edge but what about when they have realy bad bitten nails i cant seem to keep the form in place it moves around .
Example : had a client to day, she had very short bitten nails they were quite wide and the tip of her fingers were quite swollen on some fingers , but i had a go at a few they looked hideous so i took them off and tipped them instead.
So my question is how would i have got round this one as when i had done them there was no profile to the shape and from the side you could see they were realy short.

lotus blossom

Reaction score
i hold mine in place until product is set, and also if the client has a bulbous end to their finger due to biting ,
as i hold the form ,i pull down to squash the excess skin down and out of the way
hth

sparklybits

Reaction score
just startin to master the art of sculpt im okay when the client has a good free edge but what about when they have realy bad bitten nails i cant seem to keep the form in place it moves around .
Example : had a client to day, she had very short bitten nails they were quite wide and the tip of her fingers were quite swollen on some fingers , but i had a go at a few they looked hideous so i took them off and tipped them instead.
So my question is how would i have got round this one as when i had done them there was no profile to the shape and from the side you could see they were realy short.
Hi Hun

I find doing the revers application with frosted pink to create a nail bed all ways works for me.

It is then easy to place the form. Have a look at revers application on :: Distinctive Nail Products :: Young Nails .co.uk :: The Nail Professional's Partner ::.
:hug:

Ignatz

Reaction score
i hold mine in place until product is set, and also if the client has a bulbous end to their finger due to biting ,
as i hold the form ,i pull down to squash the excess skin down and out of the way
hth
That's l&p I suppose?
Is there a way to do this with gel?

lotus blossom

Reaction score
That's l&p I suppose?
Is there a way to do this with gel?
yes i spose you can if you hold the form in the lamp until cured??

Latest posts