Seche Vite

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma9383

Reaction score
So, in my quest to find a brand of normal polish I want to use for manicure and pedicures on clients not wanting gel, I can across someone on here mention seche vite. I have managed to get an account on their site but it has no prices and no add to basket??

Where do you get there products from?

Also, if you have any suggestions of brands I should sample please feel free to let me know.

Cuiccio and O.P.I are the lead runners so far.

Didn't like Vinylux, tried it.

I use All that jazz and haven't looked back.
Lasts more than a week, amazing colour range and lovely to work with :)
Plus their 'double top' topcoat is brilliant for glitter polishes. Smoothed them out and makes the glitter 'pop'
I've used opi, vinylux, china glaze and in my opinion nothing lasts like it.
A few people on here have said they don't like the bottles but I can get over that when I get so much from a product that my clients love
:)
Sam xx

I use All that jazz and haven't looked back.
Lasts more than a week, amazing colour range and lovely to work with :)
Plus their 'double top' topcoat is brilliant for glitter polishes. Smoothed them out and makes the glitter 'pop'
I've used opi, vinylux, china glaze and in my opinion nothing lasts like it.
A few people on here have said they don't like the bottles but I can get over that when I get so much from a product that my clients love
:)
Sam xx

Ooooo, thank you. Will take a peek x x

I'm think you can get it from louella belle. Never used it but think I saw it on their website.

Seche Vite you can get from louella belle definitely. I carry essie, opi and models own and I rarely use anything other than essie! X

I tried their Morgan Taylor too.

Not great!

Essie is meant to be good, yeah. Thank you :) x x

You can get seche vite from salon services. I only use their top coat. Bought some polishes and didn't like them at all. I buy Morgan Taylor polish now as they match Gelish colors but if all that jazz bring out matching polishes I would move to that brand

You can get seche vite from salon services. I only use their top coat. Bought some polishes and didn't like them at all. I buy Morgan Taylor polish now as they match Gelish colors but if all that jazz bring out matching polishes I would move to that brand

All that jazz have matching polishes to gelish. That's another reason why I use it alongside gelish :) x

Salon Services sell it & there are some shops on ebay that sell it. Usually around £7

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You can also get it at Boots.

All that jazz have matching polishes to gelish. That's another reason why I use it alongside gelish :) x

They do but only on 20 colours, Morgan Taylor match all the new collections which is ideal at the moment. ATJ need to do the same

I use seche vite top coat, I get it from salon services in the professional size (you'll also want the seche vite thinner- it goes quite gloomy and thick part way throughout the bottle). I only use the top coat from seche, I've never tried any of their other polishes so I don't know how they work, I mostly use OPI.

I like seche vite because it dries quickly and gives a really glossy finish- I've had people asking if I'm wearing gels before when I've got it on. It does shrink a bit though so that's something to watch out for.

The small size is less than a tenner thought so you could try it out and see how you like it.

I use seche vite top coat, I get it from salon services in the professional size (you'll also want the seche vite thinner- it goes quite gloomy and thick part way throughout the bottle). I only use the top coat from seche, I've never tried any of their other polishes so I don't know how they work, I mostly use OPI.

I like seche vite because it dries quickly and gives a really glossy finish- I've had people asking if I'm wearing gels before when I've got it on. It does shrink a bit though so that's something to watch out for.

The small size is less than a tenner thought so you could try it out and see how you like it.

The seche base coat is also good! And capping the nails really helps with the shrinking of seche Vite. Such a good top coat!!!

Latest posts

Back