Second blow dry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsanonymous

Reaction score
It was my sister this time, who had shorter layered hair and I felt more comfortable !

I applied some blow dry spray 'extra strong hold' to try and give it some volume and achieved a better finish with the shafts of the hair lying down but not in the volume stakes.

Can anyone advise what specific products they use to give root boost or volume?

I have lined up a friend who has her hair blown every week and has amazing hair to have a go at, so need to get the right products.

Cheers guys.

It was my sister this time, who had shorter layered hair and I felt more comfortable !

I applied some blow dry spray 'extra strong hold' to try and give it some volume and achieved a better finish with the shafts of the hair lying down but not in the volume stakes.

Can anyone advise what specific products they use to give root boost or volume?

I have lined up a friend who has her hair blown every week and has amazing hair to have a go at, so need to get the right products.

Cheers guys.

Hello :)

L'Oreal have a products out called Volume Expand Root Spray. this is fab for volume.
ideal for clients with a thinner texture of hair.

or this one
VOLUME LIFT | L'Oréal Professionnel UK

good luck x:lol:

I love plain old hairspray, it's my favourite blowdry aid, for straight and flat I spray all over and for volume just the roots. Xoxo

Thanks for those bits of advice, really apreciated x

paul mitchel do a root boost, its really good, its a spray...........

Wella perfect setting is great stuff it's not sticky at all just spray section by section on wet hair (don't go overboard) dry you hair off upside down using a vent or paddle brush then flip back over and start your sectioning. Texturising powder is also great when you've finished blow drying

Latest posts

Back