Second pregnancy weight?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've 4 kids.
With my 1st in 89 I gained just a stone, she was 6wks early and only weighed 3.14. I was 16 and my body was still growing so I pinged back within weeks.

My 2nd in 92 I gained 2stone, he was 6 days early and weighed 6.15, again I pinged back within weeks but not sure if that was body or being dumped with a 3yro and 5day old.

My 3rd in 97 I gained 2stone, she was 10 days early and weighed 6.6, it took me about 3yrs to lose it.

My 4th in 08 I lost 15lb, she was a week late and weighed 5.13.

With my last two I breast fed on demand and until 2-3 yrs
With every child I gained weight whilst breastfeeding, the longer I fed the more I gained. My diet hadn't changed, my level of exercise hadn't changed.. Its just the way my body is designed.

With my 4th I had pph, tah, 8ltr trans and other issues too that affect not only short term but long term too and was warned when she was born that losing any weight after her would be harder.. I'm now 3st heavier than when I gave birth and can't lose it (other health issues also hinder now)
I think only way I'm going to lose my post baby weight now is getting someone to do a running stitch across my lips haha.

I think pregnancy size, weight gained and weight loss is totally individual to each person and each pregnancy.
I always used to like to think 9mo on 9mo off.. Like I say, I used to think that ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

I have four kiddos :)
20 yr old 12,6 & 4 my weight has always been a battle but I think it would have been even if I'd had no kids ( I just love to eat lol)
I've steadily been losing weight on slimming world and I love it I'm 2 st down since March and its been really easy even my husband has lost weigh just from eating the healthy food I've been giving everyone and he doesn't even realise that it's 'diet' food :)
I believe its a very healthy eating plan and you can also follow it whilst pregnant as you will have so much to eat its hard to comprehend how you can actually lose weight :)
I got horrific stretch marks which made each and every midwife i saw gasp this was with with my first pregnancy i was only 17 so still growing really but i didnt get a single one since :)
I like Victoria's post above I bf all of my children 1st 4 mths 2nd 9 mths 3rd 19mths and 4th 22 mths Jeeze that's 4.5 yrs of my life !!! lol
( I would have fed 3rd longer but couldn't get her on my lap anymore as i was hugely pregnant with my son lol) and I also carried on putting on weight until I stopped feeding lol

I like Victoria's post above I bf all of my children 1st 4 mths 2nd 9 mths 3rd 19mths and 4th 22 mths Jeeze that's 4.5 yrs of my life !!! lol
( I would have fed 3rd longer but couldn't get her on my lap anymore as i was hugely pregnant with my son lol) and I also carried on putting on weight until I stopped feeding lol
Ooh I'm so pleased to see another had gained whilst feeding too ;)
I get told all the time that its not possible despite it happening 4 times lol.

And you've prompted me to work out how long I've fed for lol
1st 8mo, 2nd 3mo (he was tube fed from 5mo to 18yrs n now just when ill - he's 21) 3rd 2yr 5mo & 4th 2yr 10mo, so.... A total feeding 6yr 2mo over 23yrs lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

I gained 35 with my first baby (now 5) and gained 25 with my second babe (now 2).

Latest posts

Back