Secret society?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Illuminati has few different symbols it also has the eyes. Which lady gaga and others famous people use. U can see other famous people using the same symbols

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366160613.716225.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366160613.716225.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 147
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366160766.901285.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366160766.901285.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 126
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366160771.758159.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366160771.758159.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 143
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366160776.485430.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366160776.485430.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 129
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366160781.129241.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366160781.129241.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 141
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366160785.984931.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366160785.984931.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 118
One has to wonder why a society secretly controlling the world from the shadows would want their 'symbols' flashed all over the place. Isn't the point of the supposed New World Order to be gradual so the general public doesn't see it coming and try to stop it?

One has to wonder why a society secretly controlling the world from the shadows would want their 'symbols' flashed all over the place. Isn't the point of the supposed New World Order to be gradual so the general public doesn't see it coming and try to stop it?

Good question but however they are the world they boss it So no on can stop it anyway thats how they get away most people doesn't believe it so what are they going to stop if they don't believe?

YouTube it u will see lots singers saying things. Tht they got pact with the devil etc

It's not that I believe it or don't believe it, I just think it could be true and it couldn't.. But it's stranger it is all famous rich making the symbols of the illuminati...

Well, I don't even believe in religion...I hold no belief in a god, devil, heaven, hell, or anything to do with it. So if the Illuminati is related to religion, that just strengthens my lack of belief in it.

Anyone can upload anything they want to YouTube, so I'm not going to place any belief in a random video from it unless it presents facts that can be confirmed by multiple other sources.

Well, I don't even believe in religion...I hold no belief in a god, devil, heaven, hell, or anything to do with it. So if the Illuminati is related to religion, that just strengthens my lack of belief in it.

Anyone can upload anything they want to YouTube, so I'm not going to place any belief in a random video from it unless it presents facts that can be confirmed by multiple other sources.

Lol I'm not trying to make u believe it in haha I don't even believe it myself but there is something strange there is for sure haha. I do believe in god only nothing else ;).

They are so in control that they are using those symbols to sway you in a different direction. Its a very complex situation. Dont believe everything you believe;b

Anyone listen to Infowars? Or Joe Rogan podcast? They cover the subject in amazing ways.

I don't believe that there is a secret society controlling the world, nor do I believe in the New World Order. I don't understand why people are so keen to believe in such conspiracy theories.

There was once a group called the Illuminati active in the 1700s, but they disbanded in 1785 after being outlawed.

That's Jay-Z's hand sign to promote his record labels...

Yahoo! article: "Was Beyoncé’s Super Bowl Show Hand Sign Tied To Illuminati?"

A little further down it says its believed that they re grouped secretly because of the outlawing. If it were legal they wouldnt be secretive lol xoxo

Anyone listen to Infowars? Or Joe Rogan podcast? They cover the subject in amazing ways.
i DO , im a total info warrior , Alex jones is one of my heros ! he is crazy and sometimes a bit of a pr&*k but i honestly believe its frustration that makes him that way .
I couldn't care less if people think I'm crazy for believing in strings being pulled ,

the "powers that be" have always led with fear .

they used to lead the masses with the fear of god , profits and religon ,(still do in some parts of the world that we call extream) "you will go to hell if you dont pay your window tax" they controled medicen by burning "witches (offten herbilists or midwifes) at the stake.
education was even better if you could aford it ,

now days they do it with false flags ,Patsies and scare tactics , look at pictures , how off his face was the Aurora / bat man shooter ? yet he was getting psychiatric care and given prescription drugs by an ex airforse phycologist , (mind controle druggs ? ok sounds far fetched even i thought so but they have now approved the use of Sodium pentothal -- truth serum to be used in his trial .... mind controle ?
one man shot dead THAT many people ? after throwing a smoke bomb ? most trained snipers wouldnt get that kill rate .

but thigs like this trigger peoples minds then they see the anti gun stuff and fall into place .

they can use other things to trigger minds to

something I noticed when chatting to my hubby last night , we weat talking about the bomb in boston and the news was saying it consisted of a pressure cooker with ballbarings and nails in it .
suddenly my mind clicked back to 1999 living in london rember the supermarket bomber ? / nail bomber .....
i looked it up to tell sean about it .

17 April 1999 was his first attack .
todays date 17th of april 2013 they show photos and tell what type of bomb it was ,
when was the last time the news was giving you details of a bomb?

Ooh this thread has really made me wanna dig the old x-files box set out ... I want to believe!

i DO , im a total info warrior , Alex jones is one of my heros ! he is crazy and sometimes a bit of a pr&*k but i honestly believe its frustration that makes him that way .
I couldn't care less if people think I'm crazy for believing in strings being pulled ,

the "powers that be" have always led with fear .

they used to lead the masses with the fear of god , profits and religon ,(still do in some parts of the world that we call extream) "you will go to hell if you dont pay your window tax" they controled medicen by burning "witches (offten herbilists or midwifes) at the stake.
education was even better if you could aford it ,

now days they do it with false flags ,Patsies and scare tactics , look at pictures , how off his face was the Aurora / bat man shooter ? yet he was getting psychiatric care and given prescription drugs by an ex airforse phycologist , (mind controle druggs ? ok sounds far fetched even i thought so but they have now approved the use of Sodium pentothal -- truth serum to be used in his trial .... mind controle ?
one man shot dead THAT many people ? after throwing a smoke bomb ? most trained snipers wouldnt get that kill rate .

but thigs like this trigger peoples minds then they see the anti gun stuff and fall into place .

they can use other things to trigger minds to

something I noticed when chatting to my hubby last night , we weat talking about the bomb in boston and the news was saying it consisted of a pressure cooker with ballbarings and nails in it .
suddenly my mind clicked back to 1999 living in london rember the supermarket bomber ? / nail bomber .....
i looked it up to tell sean about it .

17 April 1999 was his first attack .
todays date 17th of april 2013 they show photos and tell what type of bomb it was ,
when was the last time the news was giving you details of a bomb?

Nostradamus and Diana?

Heard of a client today there's a group who control the weather xoxo

I love hearing about conspiracies. Not sure how much I believe but definitely think there is more to 9/11 than we are led to believe.

Also, my oh was telling me that the Titanic was a conspiracy, too. Another ship was sunk as an insurance scam.

Went to a museum/exhibit years ago in Blackpool and the guy there was talking about mind control/government cover ups etc.

I'm not religious at all but can see how it has been used in the past to control the masses.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

That's the one Lynne, the ones behind twin towers, Diana and the eu. Xoxo

The ones behind the twin towers? I am shocked that you have actually posted that.

I've read a lot of this type of thing today, I'm sitting with absolutely no idea what to believe and what not.

I did however come across this on Facebook......according to the news this lady has died twice?!

Confused :/

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366201965.154360.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366201965.154360.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 119
Of course what we hear in the media etc is what they want to feed down to society. Would you make public your financial situation and business plans public the world. No. We all keep stuff private and tell people what we want them to hear. That includes the media the government etc. so when we don't know something as a fact, we conspire to find out the truth and make theories about stuff. Weather these theories are true or even close is another matter but its human nature to seek out the truth.i don't think we will ever know the facts. But it is very interesting trying to find stuff out, and I do find it all very interesting xx

The ones behind the twin towers? I am shocked that you have actually posted that.

Who's to say its not true? The person we believe is responsible never admitted anything. Xoxo

Google loose change. It's a film about 911

Also Unlawful Killing - about Princess Diana x

Latest posts

Back