Secret society?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well funny you should say that as it was hinted that these salons were money laundering places run by the mafia.

It all gets dark and scary when you go underneath. There's a few places that would make you really wonder.

Strange scary world were in I think. Xoxo

Actually our local Nail bar got raided by the police for "gang and immigration issues"!!

I've obviously led a very sheltered life, who will take me under their wing and educate me? NVQ in conspiracy anyone lol

Actually our local Nail bar got raided by the police for "gang and immigration issues"!!

Yup so did one of ours.... Was on the tv too! Xx

Well, there is the underworld. But let's not romanticise them. They are thugs who rule by force, rather than by super-human intelligence.

The older -eek, I mean more mature - I get, the more I realise that ALL humans are actually pretty low on the intellectual scale. Some animals are actually more highly evolved than we are. Just my opinion!:wink2:

Well, there is the underworld. But let's not romanticise them. They are thugs who rule by force, rather than by super-human intelligence.

The older -eek, I mean more mature - I get, the more I realise that ALL humans are actually pretty low on the intellectual scale. Some animals are actually more highly evolved than we are. Just my opinion!:wink2:

I really like you. That is the most intelligent thing I've heard on here ;)

What's the illuminate ? Xx

I've heard we're getting more stupid as time pass, things like computers etc...
I do wonder with claims we only use 3% of our brains what could we do if we used it all, and what could people do years ago when they could.... Pyramids? Coxo

I've heard we're getting more stupid as time pass, things like computers etc...

And some of us start from a fairly low base in the first place...

I want to join one, could easily sort out this country in a week if I was a secret agent society person. Xoxo

Lol. Id sleep with my eyes open if I joined them. No joke!

It's such an arse when Google stops working isn't it?! :Kissing:

Illuminati - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hahahahaha:o I'm a bit embarassed to say this Lynne but I did google before I posted and I have read your link but I still don't understand it it's all a bit technical for me :D.

Step away from the thread Colleen! Step away from the thread.

I think I started from that very low base that you were talking about:D.:Kissing:

Last edited:
Hahahahaha:o I'm a bit embarassed to say this Lynne but I did google before I posted and I have read your link but I still don't understand it it's all a bit technical for me :D.

Step away from the thread Colleen! Step away from the thread.

I think I started from that very low base that you were talking about:D.:Kissing:

It's basically a group of people who secretly control the world xoxo

I believe in the illuminati that's how all those famous are millionaires and u see they all make the illuminati sign all of them xd

Look all those famous singers make the same symbols

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366157020.331381.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366157020.331381.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 167
I don't believe that there is a secret society controlling the world, nor do I believe in the New World Order. I don't understand why people are so keen to believe in such conspiracy theories.

There was once a group called the Illuminati active in the 1700s, but they disbanded in 1785 after being outlawed.

Look all those famous singers make the same symbols

That's Jay-Z's hand sign to promote his record labels...

Yahoo! article: "Was Beyoncé’s Super Bowl Show Hand Sign Tied To Illuminati?"

I don't believe that there is a secret society controlling the world, nor do I believe in the New World Order. I don't understand why people are so keen to believe in such conspiracy theories.

There was once a group called the Illuminati active in the 1700s, but they disbanded in 1785 after being outlawed.

That's Jay-Z's hand sign to promote his record labels...

Yahoo! article: "Was Beyoncé’s Super Bowl Show Hand Sign Tied To Illuminati?"

Look beyonce, rihanna, lady gaga and everyone doing the same symbols that symbols is the illuminati

Beyoncé Knowles is his wife. It stands to reason she'd be willing to support his endeavours. Rihanna is MANAGED by Roc Nation (Jay-Z's company), so of course she's going to support it.

I can't find any pictures of Lady Gaga making that specific sign with her hands.

Latest posts

Back