Secret society?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna watch it

I saw a interesting documentary about conspiracy theories and the expert said that after extensive research, there's never been any evidence of a real conspiracy. But then he might be part of the conspiracy. I'll be frightened of my own shadow at this rate!!!!

I saw a interesting documentary about conspiracy theories and the expert said that after extensive research, there's never been any evidence of a real conspiracy. But then he might be part of the conspiracy. I'll be frightened of my own shadow at this rate!!!!

It does make you wonder if the people saying these things are either part of it or controlled by it.
And any good conspiracy shouldn't really be public knowledge anyway lol. Xoxo

Just a thought, but have you ever seen a very quick flash on your tv whilst watching something? Are THEY watching us through our tv's? It happens in America, they are monitored as to what they are watching. Mmmm

I do believe everything is monitored, emails texts the whole lot, and I often wondered there are little cameras watching me. I pick my nose in every mirror just incase hahaha (I joke)

And I always say to my hubby that this stuff goes on, he tells me I'm mental, but I always say how would anyone know for sure anyway?

There's so many unanswered questions with regards to so many things I think. My father in law is a Freemason, I quiz him horrendously as to what goes on but he won't speak a word of it lol.

I do believe everything is monitored, emails texts the whole lot, and I often wondered there are little cameras watching me. I pick my nose in every mirror just incase hahaha (I joke)

And I always say to my hubby that this stuff goes on, he tells me I'm mental, but I always say how would anyone know for sure anyway?

There's so many unanswered questions with regards to so many things I think. My father in law is a Freemason, I quiz him horrendously as to what goes on but he won't speak a word of it lol.

I'm about the only male
In my family who isn't. My brother is te grande high whatever it is in his Masonic lodge.

Me being me, would be black balled if I even tried to enter the temple hahaha

I'm about the only male
In my family who isn't. My brother is te grande high whatever it is in his Masonic lodge.

Me being me, would be black balled if I even tried to enter the temple hahaha

Hahahaha

Aha ... but what proof do we have that what this profile says is true or that it is false? This makes my point exactly....how do you know what to is the actual truth and what's just someone else making up a Facebook profile or something similar to get their opinion across?

"They" know.... We will never know for sure.
Taken from the snopes website:
Q: How do I know the information you've presented is accurate?

A: We don't expect anyone to accept us as the ultimate authority on any topic. Unlike the plethora of anonymous individuals who create and send the unsigned, unsourced e-mail messages that are forwarded all over the Internet, we show our work. The research materials we've used in the preparation of any particular page are listed in the bibliography displayed at the bottom of that page so that readers who wish to verify the validity of our information may check those sources for themselves.

Read more at snopes.com: Frequently Asked Questions

Just to say I'm loving this thread! I find it all very interesting and have read things about the illuminati etc. I loved reading The Da Vinci code, I couldn't put it down

i DO , im a total info warrior , Alex jones is one of my heros ! he is crazy and sometimes a bit of a pr&*k but i honestly believe its frustration that makes him that way .
I couldn't care less if people think I'm crazy for believing in strings being pulled ,

the "powers that be" have always led with fear .

they used to lead the masses with the fear of god , profits and religon ,(still do in some parts of the world that we call extream) "you will go to hell if you dont pay your window tax" they controled medicen by burning "witches (offten herbilists or midwifes) at the stake.
education was even better if you could aford it ,

now days they do it with false flags ,Patsies and scare tactics , look at pictures , how off his face was the Aurora / bat man shooter ? yet he was getting psychiatric care and given prescription drugs by an ex airforse phycologist , (mind controle druggs ? ok sounds far fetched even i thought so but they have now approved the use of Sodium pentothal -- truth serum to be used in his trial .... mind controle ?
one man shot dead THAT many people ? after throwing a smoke bomb ? most trained snipers wouldnt get that kill rate .

but thigs like this trigger peoples minds then they see the anti gun stuff and fall into place .

they can use other things to trigger minds to

something I noticed when chatting to my hubby last night , we weat talking about the bomb in boston and the news was saying it consisted of a pressure cooker with ballbarings and nails in it .
suddenly my mind clicked back to 1999 living in london rember the supermarket bomber ? / nail bomber .....
i looked it up to tell sean about it .

17 April 1999 was his first attack .
todays date 17th of april 2013 they show photos and tell what type of bomb it was ,
when was the last time the news was giving you details of a bomb?

I love listening to Alex Jones BUT I totally have to take breaks from listening to him lol.

So how many of you have read 1984 by George Orwell. Scary stuff.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

They are everywhere, and watching us too. Post something they don't like and your house will be raided by them. Xoxo

They are everywhere, and watching us too. Post something they don't like and your house will be raided by them. Xoxo

Too true the illuminati are out in force on the hair forum eh?! :D (JOKE before this thread gets closed!)

Haha I'd love to test this theory....not brave enough...just incase ;)

Too true the illuminati are out in force on the hair forum eh?! :D (JOKE before this thread gets closed!)
hehe, nope - just the Hall Monitors trying to round up errant school children fighting in the playground. ;)

If that's how it's put xoxo

Hope we dont all "disappear" because of this thread lol

Hahahah looool

Latest posts

Back