see patches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooo thanks emmsybabes! am a little livid that she cant understand that im practicing, but hey. think the best thing i should do from everyones kind advise is to go away and practice practice and practice. my man says he will sit there for 4 hours and i can practice on him...bless him...but as long as to promise that i will take them off again! off for the weekend now, so no internet access will pop back on monday to see the pics emmsybabes!

thanks everyone so much for your help. feel much better now.

big hugs xxkittixx

right i just done this quickly
but im sure you'll get the idea from the pic
and im no expert by the way i only qualified a few weeks ago ,just incase some more experienced geeks think this is a pants idea lol :green:
but it works for me hehe
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/emmsybabes/Picture042.jpg
click on this link babes,i hope it helps xxx

if you do find this idea works for you just do it over and over and over ,it will get you used to how many wipes your brush needs and what pressure to apply to your brush for which size bead,
and how much powder to pick up ,ect...
and if you ever find down the line your having problems with your application ,just go back to the beads !!!
you'll be fine hunnie

Creative training is very good and there is an Academy in Bristol and one in Oxfordshire just outside Witney....this where I go. Amanda Fontanarossa is one of the CND Idols and Ambassadors for Creative too and she teaches at the Oxford Academy and is brilliant....You get a full kit included when you book a course so really you are getting the course free, why not ring the Academy H/O and get them to send you a folio of all their courses and then you can see what is included and what each one costs, the number is 0113 275 0433, they ar very helpful there and will answer all your questions. HTH

Latest posts

Back