Seeking critique

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leila1712

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my first 4 sets Ever i am seeking constructive critisism to help me.. Thx :) i did with brisa lite all of them
French white n pink brisa lite
IMG_20130618_143823.jpg
IMG_20130618_180913.jpg
IMG_20130618_180920.jpg

IMG_20130702_225215.jpg

IMG_20130703_124710-1.jpg
IMG_20130703_152825-1.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

They look good from this distance. Do you have any close up pics? Well done on your first sets.

We have a Critique section so I shall move this there.

I think over all you have done a very competent job.

I think the white is too long on the French which makes the nails look out of proportion and a little ungainly. I also think you need to check your surface refinement in the line of light and make improvements there.

You can only get better and this is a good solid start.

We have a Critique section so I shall move this there.
Oh i am so sorry i didnt know that! guess i never saw it!! Thanks for moving it :)

I think over all you have done a very competent job.

I think the white is too long on the French which makes the nails look out of proportion and a little ungainly. I also think you need to check your surface refinement in the line of light and make improvements there.

You can only get better and this is a good solid start.

Thanks Geeg, I do find also the white to be way too much.. I have issues with smile lines while working with the sculpting gel and never seem to get it right, also having issues building the apex.. I am looking into finding classes to go to with CND Complete as I want to fully train with them but when I go on the locator it shows there is none in my area :( I live near Montreal, Quebec, in Canada.. Do you know if there is any?
The store I buy my cnd from are absolutly clueless :( Thanks!

They look good from this distance. Do you have any close up pics? Well done on your first sets.

I do not have any closer than that..the camera on my phone goes all blurry whenevr i get close sadly! I think its not bad for a first set.. have any tips on building the apex properly and I find im having issue with the side walls.. always seem to stay empty :(

Thanks Geeg, I do find also the white to be way too much.. I have issues with smile lines while working with the sculpting gel and never seem to get it right, also having issues building the apex.. I am looking into finding classes to go to with CND Complete as I want to fully train with them but when I go on the locator it shows there is none in my area :( I live near Montreal, Quebec, in Canada.. Do you know if there is any?

CND Classes of quality are a challenge to find, and for some reason always have been, in Canada. All I can say is travel to get what you want. I know it takes sacrifice ( I travelled from the UK to get it).

Latest posts

Back