Seeking Glastonbury nail art designs!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CFBS

Reaction score
Can anyone send me pictures of nail art designs they have done for festivals such as Glastonbury please?
I use Shellac, lecente glitters and have plenty of stamping designs & stickers, gems.
Just a bit stuck on what the fashion is currently, I have a client going to Glasto who wants some nail art...

Thank you

I would say neons, glitter and feathers are current, plus geometric fine line designs and tribal.

Someone did an amazing set last year for a client going to v fest. They did multi coloured foil, covered it in white and carved out the v fest logo! So great that it's still stuck in my head lol!

Bundle monster have a beautiful set of festival plates available at rainbow connection. I got the full set recently and there's some perfect images!

I've also seen graffiti nails a fair bit recently which look really cool.

Here's a ton of pics from my inspiration folder! I take lots of screen shots and keep them in a nail inspo folder. Means I'm never short of ideas :) The white, nude and gold holo set with the feather stamping is mine using the festival plates. Xx

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Wow! Thank you so much, that's really helpful.
[emoji3]

Wow! Thank you so much, that's really helpful.
[emoji3]
Aw you're welcome. Def check out those plates I mentioned. Glad it helps! Took me ages to resize them all as they were all giant lol!

Where in Somerset are u? My hubs is from Shepton! Xx

I'm near burnham on sea so our area is very affected by Glastonbury stuff

I think I have lots of stamps like you are suggesting , just need to look at them with new eyes.
Will get more neons though and get practising. I feel a new colour wheel coming on!
Thanks again

If you can free hand you totally need to include the pyramid stage in some way x

I'm near burnham on sea so our area is very affected by Glastonbury stuff

I think I have lots of stamps like you are suggesting , just need to look at them with new eyes.
Will get more neons though and get practising. I feel a new colour wheel coming on!
Thanks again
I live between Bridgwater and Glastonbury! Small world!

Latest posts

Back