self bronzer??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky_1992

Reaction score
Heyy just a really quick one im just wondering what is the best self bronzer cream to use at a reasonable price?
ive used piz buen before and others but just want some advise really as im quiete pale, the other ones i use after they start to peel and some dont actually smell very nice so could you please give me your personal opinion on which one will be best to use,
Thankyou :)

I'm really rather taken with Fake Bake's new one called Flawless. It smells of coconut and is really easy to apply. Good colour too!

I'm really rather taken with Fake Bake's new one called Flawless. It smells of coconut and is really easy to apply. Good colour too!

Thankyou! will have to have a look :D wheres the best place to get it from do you think?? xx

If you mean like fakebake/st tropez types, the best I have found is st moritz spray tan bottle omg its actually amazing! Better than fake bake and abt £2.50 from semi chem etc xx

Latest posts

Back