• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Self Employed Beauticians/Therapists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alison1964

Reaction score
Self Employed Beauty Therapists, got 2 rooms to rent in town centre salon, either on a rental basis £250 per week, open 6 days. Other option 60/40% split on treatments that you carry out.

£250 a month seems a lot Alison when you could probably rent a whole shop for between £500-£600 per month.

£250 a month seems a lot Alison when you could probably rent a whole shop for between £500-£600 per month.

Its £250 per week Joe90!!! Fraid I don't think you'll get many takers at that price Alison!

Sorry hun but a more normal price would be 20 or 25% of takings unless you are providing all products as well as the usual, use of phone, booking taken, advertising, etc

Wowee thats really expensive hun i don't think you will find anyone that could do it at that sort of price that means you'll be taking £1000 a month for each room...and as said before you can get a shop for that?

have you made a typing error hun?

Hi, excellent feedback, it has been suggested that I charge £40-£50 per day we are open 6 days per week thats how I arrived at £250 per week, the potential to take £1000 per week is there for the right person, I personally have not hit this target because of staffing problems, the success of any salon relies on the input of the therapists!!
And speaking from experience good therapists are VERY hard to find, still looking!!!

The rental includes all utilties, rent, rates, etc and comes furnished, trolley, couch, wax pot, etc

I have been offered a room in a gym for £40 per day, that is a bog standard room and it is rent and rates only, no furniture!!!

Can you suggest a daily/weekly rate please, I notice a comment of renting a table in a salon for £35 per day which got good feedback

Thanks
Alison

I think nail tech rates are a little bit higher than beauty/massage therapists.

I personally wouldn't pay the amount that you are charging TBH. I think you would have to have a client list to give to the therapist to earn that amount of rent.

I think £60-150 is the going rate.

Latest posts

Back