Sell everything

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cridelbuono

Reaction score
Hi Geeks! after a year more or less trying to start a business of my own I kind of "changed my mind" and decided to finish getting my last few internationally recognised qualifications and maybe sell everything and go travelling for a while (who knows how long), keeping hold of pretty much only my skills and qualifications focusing on massage and treatments that don't require specific products/equipment. Now, all easier said than done, I will probably cry getting rid of all my stuff (shoes, clothes and bags in particular) but I will try! I wanted to ask you all if you know of any dedicated website (other than ebay and similar) where I could sell my equipment and supplies as I have a tonne of them and it would be a shame for them not to be used.
Has anyone done this before? Please hit me with your thoughts, suggestions or experiences.

Hi Geeks! after a year more or less trying to start a business of my own I kind of "changed my mind" and decided to finish getting my last few internationally recognised qualifications and maybe sell everything and go travelling for a while (who knows how long), keeping hold of pretty much only my skills and qualifications focusing on massage and treatments that don't require specific products/equipment. Now, all easier said than done, I will probably cry getting rid of all my stuff (shoes, clothes and bags in particular) but I will try! I wanted to ask you all if you know of any dedicated website (other than ebay and similar) where I could sell my equipment and supplies as I have a tonne of them and it would be a shame for them not to be used.
Has anyone done this before? Please hit me with your thoughts, suggestions or experiences.

If you’re a member of The Guild, you can place a free ad in their classifieds section.

As though selling (or buying for that matter) of items, products or equipment is not allowed anywhere on the Salon Geek website, I’ll be closing your thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back