Selling salon!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
Hey salon geeks I wanted advice on any sites or people you receommend will help me sell my beauty business. We have nearly 5yrs still remaining on our lease and our annual rent is quite good, However due to personal family issues and me moving onto something else I've decided to sell. However the salon has built up a loyal clientele as we've been there for 4yrs and has great potential with its new buyer.
We contacted knights bridge a company and they said as we are a small salon we might be better selling it through onlines sites lady was very kind and honest because of their high costs.
I dont know how to go about this and would apreciate some help please thankyou in advance xxx

You could try some of your local estate agents as some of them do commercial sales too.

If your salon is fairly small, and therefore not too expensive, it may be worth contacting your local college as there may be therapists there that are looking to qualify and buy straight into a salon.

I bought mine from an advertisement in one of the trade mags - can't remember which one, but they always have a "businesses for sale" section at the back. Some salons advertise themselves for sale there, and some are with agents, so it may give you a starting point.

Facebook maybe?

Hope this helps a little, and good luck with the sale and with your new venture.

I think The Guild magazine has a section for this my darling have a look online at their site. :wink2:

Put it on e-bay, there are plenty for sale on there.

Hello

I have seen a few advertised on Gumtree as well x Facebook is always a good place to advertise things on x

If you go into Google and type in 'Salon for sale', that will give you an idea of the companies or way to sell that come up at the top of a search. Good luck and hope all goes well for you.

Latest posts

Back