Semi-perm lash extension help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty Be

Reaction score
Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've done sp lashes and a bride has ask end for these lashes and I'm worried I won't be able to achieve them with semi-perms. Can I ask your advice and what thickness/length you'd use please? I'm thinking 0.20 C curl staring at 14 on the outer corners and working into 8 on the inners?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409431582.443580.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409431591.761342.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409431601.723119.jpg

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've done sp lashes and a bride has ask end for these lashes and I'm worried I won't be able to achieve them with semi-perms. Can I ask your advice and what thickness/length you'd use please? I'm thinking 0.20 C curl staring at 14 on the outer corners and working into 8 on the inners?

View attachment 73957View attachment 73958View attachment 73959

the first and second images are strip lashes. I normally put on a natural strip lash for brides/bridesmaids or do the semi-perms but warn them that the strip ones do look better in photographs.

If they are going on a honeymoon straight after wedding day then I recommend the semi-perms and maybe cut up some strip lashes just to add to the outer corner so they look abit thicker x

Thank you. I thought they were strips too. I tried to talk her into clusters but she is worried they won't last the wedding. I'll just advise her that they won't have the same effect and take some strips with me for on the day.

I do many brides each year with SP lashes and they all love the hassle free element on the wedding day and having them for their honeymoon.

You should be putting on lashes appropriate for the client's natural lashes, not necessarily what the client wants if it's to the detriment of the natural lashes.

HTH

Latest posts

Back