Semi-Perm Lash problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floss26

Reaction score
Can anyone help? I currently have a set of semi permanent lashes which are dropping out at a rate of knots, and also feel very uncomfortable. My eyelids feel really tight and dry, I also have quite a noticeable gap where I've lost lashes. I've phoned the salon where I had them applied but they can't see me until Friday evening. I know that attempting to remove them myself isn't a good idea, but is there anything I can do in the meantime to ease the discomfort? Friday evening seems a very long time away right now!! :Scared:

Oh no! I feel for you! Another local therapist may remove and then replace them for you. You shouldnt be able to feel the extensions at all so it has either been a case of them being applied badly (too close to the eyelid, lashes sticking together etc) or their may be an allergy - were you patch tested?
If you cant wait for removal then maybe soak the bonds in a little baby oil.... under n o circumstance pick or pull them out! hope you get sorted xx

Thanks for the reply caz-lash. I'm overseas at the min so no other local therapists offering the same service unfortunately. I was patch tested prior to application so I don't think it's an allergy. What's the best way to proceed with baby oil?? Xx

i'd get 2 cotton buds soaked in baby oil and just massage them very slowly and gently into the bond - they may not come out straightaway but without proffessional help its your best bet. Just dont pull them out! xx

Latest posts

Back