Semi Permanent Eye Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen12

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I need some advise.

We had our first client for semi permanent eye lashes the other day. My therapist put near enough 45 lashes on each eye. Then when I saw the lady I said how did she like them and did she want a few more (you could see the difference) she said no might maybe in the week if any fall out. well a few have fallen out and I do not mind replacing them, however she wants more to be put on to make them more dramatic. Do I charge her extra?
How many lashes would you usually put? I know it depends on the individuals lashes. Any advise I will really appreciate.
xx

I use nouveau lashes and i have been doing it for a year...i have had alot of customers like that and i have explianed that i have got every lash possible..maybe with this customer you would have to use the volume lashes and then she would definatly see a difference.. but then she would have to pay more for them ones...dont let this knock your confidence you will get alot like this as they expect them to look like the eyelash strips...
hope this has helped???!! :confused:
Lauren x

Latest posts

Back