Semi-permanent eyelash glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLAMUSS

Reaction score
Semi-permanent eyelash glue is the question... I've been using the Marvelash glue, but I really don't think too much to it at all, 2/3 the lashes last 1 week maybe. Please help if any of you know what's the best glue about to use?! Also a friends mentioned that there's a hair extension glue on the market that is also very good for lashes, but don't know what the make is :?: heeelp xo

I think you may have been told the wrong information by your friend.

try flirties glue or eyelash emporium, do a search on salon geek... type in eyelash glue & lots of posts will come up, marvel lash glue is crap hun x

hmmmm hair glue for lashes, erm I wouldnt touch it with a barge pole lol - there are some great glues on the market at the moment, Flirties and Lash Revolution Pro + being two of them :D

hmmmm hair glue for lashes, erm I wouldnt touch it with a barge pole lol - there are some great glues on the market at the moment, Flirties and Lash Revolution Pro + being two of them :D

Totally agree with Blinkingorgeous.

I am now also using Lash Revolution Pro+ glue. Every bit as good as Flirties but with less fumes.

Hello are you still satisfied with the Flirties glue? Or have you found another one that you like better?

Latest posts

Back