Semi Permanent Eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little_devil867

Reaction score
Hello All,

I really want to train in the application of semi-permanent eyelashes but not sure where to start to enquire about it.

I was wondering if anyone here knows of anywhere in Nottingham that provides courses in the eyelashes.

Thanks in advance peeps. :hug:

Hiya,
I just trained with Nouveau Lashes, and I am very happy with them. If you look in my gallery, I just put a few pics of the 1st set I just did today.
There are so many companies doing these now, but the names that always come up 1st are Nouveau Lashes, I-lash and Jinny Lashes. You really have to do your research before you commit yourself to any one. If you do a search on this site, you will see so many threads related to this topic, and read people's opinions of different companies. There is a geek called AmyDeMan, she is starting teaching courses of her own, and is very knowledged on the subject, so you might want to contact her. I think Amy's in Cheshire.
Good luck whatever you decide.

little_devil867 said:
Hello All,

I really want to train in the application of semi-permanent eyelashes but not sure where to start to enquire about it.

I was wondering if anyone here knows of anywhere in Nottingham that provides courses in the eyelashes.

Thanks in advance peeps. :hug:

Hi sarah, I trained earlier this year and have pm'd you.

Hiya
I love the bunnie photo..I have the same white bunnie as you my 1yr old baby ede..she is as cute as your 2.
as soon as i work out how to use my new comp i'll post a pic..i have 3 bunnies.
Jenx

GlitzyGirl said:
Hiya,
I just trained with Nouveau Lashes, and I am very happy with them. If you look in my gallery, I just put a few pics of the 1st set I just did today.
There are so many companies doing these now, but the names that always come up 1st are Nouveau Lashes, I-lash and Jinny Lashes. You really have to do your research before you commit yourself to any one. If you do a search on this site, you will see so many threads related to this topic, and read people's opinions of different companies. There is a geek called AmyDeMan, she is starting teaching courses of her own, and is very knowledged on the subject, so you might want to contact her. I think Amy's in Cheshire.
Good luck whatever you decide.

Hi
Yes i agree with the girls Nouveau Lashes are the ones for me.
I trained a couple of months ago..fab product for me
Jenx

Latest posts

Back