Semi permanent Lashes-strip vs loose curl comparison

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roberhi

Reaction score
Hi,

This may be a silly question but iv recently ordered some lash samples in a D curl. Never used a D curl so wanted to see what they were like before ordering. I normally only use loose lashes so have no experience with the strip ones. When they arrived both samples said D curl but the strip were soooo much curlier than the loose ones?!

Basically, my question is

If you compare 2 lashes of the same curl, length and size, one strip and one loose should they look exactly the same? I suspect iv accidentally been sent C curl loose lashes x:|

Do you mind me asking what the knack is in picking up the loose lashes?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Your suspicions may be correct as they should be the same! I've never used D-curl myself, people always go for C-curl so that's all I order these days! X

You need to get the out of the pot and onto your mat or whatever and move em about so they're separated and in a good position to pick up. Did my head in tbh so I use strips x

I think it makes a difference what your picking them up from. I use the silicone mats that you can buy from Lashbase. Put a few on the mat and rub my tweezers over them and i find they tend to stand up and are quite easy to pick p x

Sometimes it varies between companies for curls. I mainly use C curls but if I order from a certain website I have to order B curl as their C curl is too curly!! Hope that makes sense!!

Sometimes it varies between companies for curls. I mainly use C curls but if I order from a certain website I have to order B curl as their C curl is too curly!! Hope that makes sense!!

I forgot to mention that lol I just assumed they ordered both from same place though... Hmm. X

Yeah I just read the OP and I think they did so just ignore me lol!

Latest posts

Back