Quantcast

Semi-permanent make up courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
So, what new in the SPMU world? I'm in Scotland and still hoping to do a course. Iv narrowed it down to Mrs Make-up but would love to hear from others x

kinkyboots33

Reaction score

Kitty101

Kitty101
Reaction score
Seen you comment on my post, I want to know this too, nouveau is really expensive when my friends did it 5/6 years ago it was sooo much cheaper, they do different levels saying the higher the level the more you learn, I Can't afford it the top one is about £11k!!! The lowest one is like £7k but doesn't sound like you get a lot of training. I've been looking at microblading it's £2,800 with Katerina interested in doing this, but like to see other people's views too x

Misty Eyebrow Artist Crew

Reaction score
Im also in scotland and I trained with Epibrow, only the brows tho as that's all I do in my salon, they do lip and liner training too, can't fault their training atall x

Kitty101

Kitty101
Reaction score
I looked at epibrow feel like 2 days isn't enough training, katerina is 4 days feel with semi permanent you need bit more :-/ x

Reaction score
Like I said tho I only done Epibrow, I felt 2 days learning brow microblading was enough for me as I already had advanced brow skills, I'd Deffo need more days if I was learning brows, lip and liner and completely new to it! x

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
Have you done many brows since training Misty?

Reaction score
I couldn't even tell you!! Last count was over 50 x

Kitty101

Kitty101
Reaction score
Does microblading hurt? Or is it same sensation like using the machine? Wow 50 is so good! I've only done waxing & tinting so I reckon I'll benefit 4 days training as I have done hd brows or anything like that, but I'm good in waxing & shaping tinting clients eyebrows they look like hd brows affect so sort of have the basic knowledge lol x

Reaction score
No it doesn't hurt, we numb the clients brows. X

leenie81

Beautify
Reaction score
Might sound silly but what is micro blading? X

Kitty101

Kitty101
Reaction score

Reaction score
Microblading is the newest form of semi permanent makeup, I only do Brows, it's used to place pigment in hairlike strokes into the Epidermis using a hand held tool, not a machine x

leenie81

Beautify
Reaction score
I wanted to train in semipermanent make up for eyebrows but read this is cheaper, I might look into it. Is it quite hard to master? X

Kitty101

Kitty101
Reaction score
Also another question please, how long does the procedure take? And same for top ups or when they come back for colour boost? Think I will definitely do microblading rather then machine, do charge same rough price as if brows getting done by machine? X

Reaction score
I wanted to train in semipermanent make up for eyebrows but read this is cheaper, I might look into it. Is it quite hard to master? X
It can be, but with the right training it's great! X

Reaction score
Also another question please, how long does the procedure take? And same for top ups or when they come back for colour boost? Think I will definitely do microblading rather then machine, do charge same rough price as if brows getting done by machine? X
I book my clients in for 2 hours, I'm down to about 1 hour per set of Epibrows but I don't like to rush myself atall so leave plenty time for prepping and measuring out the brows, a top up is usually an hour appointment. I also have a machine to use for advanced Epibrows, my prices are more for this x

Kitty101

Kitty101
Reaction score
Ok thanks, so did you do another course semi permanent make up for using machine Seperate? So confusing lol, maybe it's best to train in both then machine & microblading? Nouveau so expensive to learn with not sure what other companies are good for machines X

Reaction score
Epibrow trained me with their machine to do advanced Epibrows, I'm Also trained in Epi Stem Cell but that's another thing lol, give the girls at Epibrow a ring, or have a look on the website for their courses. Best thing I ever done x

Kitty101

Kitty101
Reaction score
Ok lol you sound very talented :) had a look at their 4 day training with the machine it's £8k+vat don't think you get the machine, so expensive! I need to start doing the lottery lol, if I do just microblading no machine trained do you think it will be fine, or does microblading only suit certain people/skin types? Sorry for all the info want to make sure I'm not wasting money X

Latest posts