Semi permanent make up training advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donna1105

Reaction score
Hi I need any advice if possible from anybody trained in semi permanent make up PLEASE
I am stuck between training with nouveau contour, golden eye and finishing touches. Has any1 trained with any of these companies and can recommend which one is gonna be the best training?
Also it's a lot of money which I don't have, but my dad said I could borrow it from him.
If I was to do training with nouveau it's gonna cost in the region of £9000 for silver training.
Is it easy to make this money back once qualified? As I'm worried about paying my dad back.
I live in London and do not own my own house, how would I go about getting set up

I would think you'd be best renting a room at a salon? I thought about doing this recently but I don't think it's the sort of thing you can do from home easily unless you have a completely separate room to work from (which I don't)

However I asked on here about training and the company I asked about came highly recommended. I will have a look back through and see if I can find the name.

Once you're qualified and found your niche, I think there's s lot of money to be made :)

Edit to add: the company is Dermace. They have several centres in the UK. If you search micro pigmentation on salon geek you'll find my thread and can read what people said. Good luck x

Thank you for replying x

Latest posts

Back