Semi permanent make up training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEK

Reaction score
Hello,
The time has come to do something else and I have always wanted to do semi permanent make up but for one thing or another have always made the excuse not to as it is very costly. Has any one out there had good or bad experiences re training. Any useful advice please. Am looking on line at various companies but just so hard to decide who is good or not!!!

Hello,
The time has come to do something else and I have always wanted to do semi permanent make up but for one thing or another have always made the excuse not to as it is very costly. Has any one out there had good or bad experiences re training. Any useful advice please. Am looking on line at various companies but just so hard to decide who is good or not!!!

When your searching for a company ask for portfolios and visit their premises, search up on the trainers, how long have they been in the industry? I would advise you not to go for a cheap 2 day £1000 course who doesn't give a monkeys if you use a rotary pen or what pigments you use. I recommend dermace, Teresa gamble has been in the industry for something like 15 years she's trained many methods and is an expert witness for pmu, they're pigments don't hue salmon (some companies do!) they are affordable and most of all they look after their trainees, you could ring 100 times a day with questions and they always help, I don't have experience with other companies but from research other good companies are finishing touches and natural enhancement. And look for reviews on the Internet!
Good luck :)

Latest posts

Back