Semi permenant make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlyfaye24

Reaction score
hi, im thinking of doing a semi permenant make up course, i have a few questions!
1. can anyone reccomend a good palce to train and how much was the training, kit etc?
2. how much do u charge for this service?
3. is it very popular?
many thanks in advance x

I've modelled for Finishing Touches in Haywards Heath (between London and Brighton in Sussex) and they are really good.

I have just finished my training with Nouveau Contour yesterday and have now come away to complete 12 case studies for an assesment.

It was the hardest, most intensive week of my life and I am completely shattered today!!

So far, I have spent roughly £11000!!! That includes my machine and the basic kit, pigments etc to get me started. I know within a year or so I am going to end up spending a more money as the training you get on the course is quite basic and I would like to master the art and be better.

There is also others aspects to think about, ie Insurance and a License to carry out the treatments.

I honestly didn't realise it was going to be as hard as it was and I have massive respect for the people that carry these treatments out as it really is hard work!! The trainers at Nouveau are absolutely brilliant and passionate at their work!!!

There are so many good companies out there, just make sure you do your research into each one and make sure you know exactly what is involved with each course they offer.

Latest posts

Back