Semi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vixen100

Reaction score
I have bleach higlights but recently my root came through so instead of getting my roots done i put a semi permanent(24 washes) over it. I put a light chestnut brown. It has faded quite a bit already but wanted to make sure that it would come out completely after a while and how long would it take?

its a case of how longs a piece of string? i think it will lighten up a lot ,but probably wont go back to its previous hilighted state - if the conditions fine ,just go back to get the hilights done when you are ready -or another brown shade ,just be sure to let them know whats on your hair ,as the damage from the blonde wont disappear , and some colours only work on natural hair ,so let them know about the semi as well .

Why wont it all come out then i put a semi on before over the bleach it was a bright pink, it seemed to stay on for ages but then all of a sudden disappeared completely:rolleyes:

it may all come out ,but not maybe in the 4-6 weeks tthat a semi should last ,and it really depends on how dry your hair is ,how light the blonde was and how dark the brown waS. blonde hair fades quickly,but dry hair tends to hold the tone more

Latest posts

Back