Sens.us colour brand? Anyone ever used this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBH Salon

Reaction score
Hey geeks! I could be starting a new job in a salon soon, and they use an Italian brand called sens.us. Europe did a survey and found 93 illegal ingredients in hair colour, so by 2017 all salons have to comply with the new rules. This is what the salon owner said anyways, so I'm just wondering has anyone ever used this? I've checked the website and it seems great, but I'm so so so so sooooooo going to miss wella! Ive become married to that brand, it's like my husband ahah! Any tips on how to cope with the withdrawal symptoms when I can't find a good wella to sens.us colour match? :p thanks guys! X

dont look at it as a barrier, look at it as an oppurtunity. you are being given the chance to be so creative and blend colours to your own advantage, you have the knowledge of the wella colour chart and a whole heap o new colour to play with, and try and recreate your faves with. when i changed to a smaller colour chart after wella i was terrified. . . two words, MIXTONE. . .my absolute fave for fiddling a colour to be something better x

dont look at it as a barrier, look at it as an oppurtunity. you are being given the chance to be so creative and blend colours to your own advantage, you have the knowledge of the wella colour chart and a whole heap o new colour to play with, and try and recreate your faves with. when i changed to a smaller colour chart after wella i was terrified. . . two words, MIXTONE. . .my absolute fave for fiddling a colour to be something better x

Yeah your right, it's an opportunity to gain new skills and expand my knowledge, I guess if I'm honest it's also pride too, I'm going to have to ask for help, as normally I'm the one to help, oh well change is good! Thanks for the advice :) x

Latest posts

Back