Sensations Mmmmmmmmmmm

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Just wondered what everyones favourite is ?
I love the Apple and Cinnamon smells good enough to eat and Gingerbread Mmmmmmmmmmm fab.

I love Honeysuckle and Pink Grapefruit.....its wonderful!
I have to say tho I do like Wildflower and Chamomile.......bought me Mum some as a "stocking filler" as its her fave too!
:cool:

Hi Lesley,
my favourite is the mango and coconut, also the cranberry, ,,,,,,, it reminds a little of raspberry jelly!!!!!
For the summer time when you want to feel refreshed and cool all day, my favourite has to be the birch and mint---- leaves your skin all tingly.
Not tried the apple and cinnamon yet, will order some for Chrismas.
They are such a fantastic quality product. Keep meaning to try the body lotions, bet they're just as gorgeous,,, perhaps a pressie to myself for christmas.

Christine.

i love the vanilla shimmer , but i got some cranberry , in with the cup i bought and it is gorgeous ,i walk round smelling my hands , i must look like some sort of hand freak lol :green: , but it is sooo nice

would have to Mango & Coconut followed closely by Black Cherry & Nutmeg yummo.
Kathy

i love apple and cinnamon so warm and lovely

Ohhhhh I love them all but mango & coconut for the lotion and melon & jasmine for the hand wash are my fav

Latest posts

Back