Seriously addicted to this site!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkfairy

Reaction score
Ok, here goes... Hi my name is Gillian... and I'm a Salon-Geekoholic!!
Seriously I keep logging out then I feel compelled to log in again, its ridiculous lol. It must be all the lovely people and great advice :wink2: All joking aside though, it is a great place to find out information on anything industry related I'm loving the search bar lol! I'm hoping to open up on my own soon and I've already gotten loads of great tips on products, marketing and things I would never have thought of- its great! Just thought I'd share, after all the !st step is admitting you have a problem!! :biggrin:

Im exactly the same, my friends say its my version of facebook, everytime they come to my house, salongeek is on my computer screen.
absolutely love it!:biggrin:

Hahaa, thank god i thought it was only me who was on here all the time!!!:Dx

Glad to know it's not just me. Totally addicted. I look forward to tapping into my fellow professionals' knowledge and insite into the latest products. That's how I found out about Lumos!

Also completely addicted!
I have the app on my iPad and I am permanently glued to it! x

We should start a helpline lol I'm actually glad there isn't an app for my Blackberry as I would have to have it surgically removed from my hand. I'm on maternity leave at the minute, just incase anyone thinks I'm a slacker lol, so when I'm feeding my wee one my hand just seems to wander to the laptop lol! Well at least our addiction is beneficial hehe! xo

I'm Exactly the same iv got the app on my iPhone and im constantly flicking it on. I Was even sat in the doctors earlier on then missed my name been called lol. learnt so much from this love it!

Same here I have the app constantly running on my iPhone :) it's very addictive indeed but picking up so much info and learning constantly so surely it's a good thing .. atleast that's what I tell myself lol

Thank heavens I'm not alone! Great thread.
I got in 10 minutes go and here I am........I'm not on facebook or any other social network but I just love the combination of professionalism and friendship on here.:Love:

We should start a helpline lol I'm actually glad there isn't an app for my Blackberry as I would have to have it surgically removed from my hand. I'm on maternity leave at the minute, just incase anyone thinks I'm a slacker lol, so when I'm feeding my wee one my hand just seems to wander to the laptop lol! Well at least our addiction is beneficial hehe! xo

App for Blackberry? Oh my. I'd never get any work done! I'd be chatting back and forth with my Salon Geek family all day.

Ha ha me too go for salon geek ap now before Facebook, next group will be Salon Geek Anonymous can think of worse things to be addicted to eh!!!!

Me too! It keeps me sane during the long lonely days at home with the kids!! Xx

Me too.... Just put the app on my phone few days ago and already i am on here every min i get. Brilliant for advice though

I'm getting an iPhone soon mainly because I can have this app :/
x

I'm serious. If this app ever becomes available for Blackberry, I'll get fired!

I'm totally hooked too, glad to know I'm not alone. I have learnt so much in such a short space of time excellent for newbie geeks like me who is relatively new to the industry.

I too am completely addicted!! I came across the site in January when researching where to go for a nail course. I learnt so much on here from trawling through all the comments, and putting words into the search option!!

I dont have an app on my phone for Salon Geek but I do have a shortcut saved on the phones homescreen so I can just click on it and have a look if I get a quiet minute in work or when I'm on lunch!!

I'm constantly on it at home looking at people's pictures of nails and videos of nails! My partner always says "Salon Geek AGAIN, you're always on that?!!!"

O yes Im so addicted!! Lol i have the app which is dangerous. Every spare minute i get Im on here. I work in a hair and beauty salon and there are about 6 of us on here now as i showed my best mate the app (she works with me) and she got everyone else to get it too lol. I love it tho. Thank u to everyone for all your help and support. Im so glad there is somewhere to go and speak to people in the same industry and ask (even the silliest of) questions! I love the search button its very helpful! There is always somebody to help in some way so thanks guys! :)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

We should start a helpline lol I'm actually glad there isn't an app for my Blackberry as I would have to have it surgically removed from my hand.

App for Blackberry? Oh my. I'd never get any work done!

I'm serious. If this app ever becomes available for Blackberry, I'll get fired!
Ooops, best I don't tell you about the Tapatalk app for Blackberry then :wink2:

Fab to see such great posts from you guys about how much you love being a part of the SalonGeek community :hug:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Latest posts

Back