Sexy toes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marian

Reaction score
Hmmm! Very sexy!!

Teri x:hug:

Oh yeuch, just had my dinner !!!!!!!

ick!!!!:Scared: :Scared: that is really gross!!

We really do need that puke smilie!

That's put me right off my pork scratchings.......:eek:

Someone pass me a bucket will you?!

OMG! I found myself actually moving away from the screen then!:eek:

(We need a piccie of a little emoticon vomitting!!!!)

OMG! I found myself actually moving away from the screen then!:eek:

(We need a piccie of a little emoticon vomitting!!!!)

I know exactly what you mean Debs. I moved away yet still scrolled down one eye open and one eye squinting just incase I didn't like it!:lol:

I know exactly what you mean Debs. I moved away yet still scrolled down one eye open and one eye squinting just incase I didn't like it!:lol:

Yep me too!! :lol::lol:

Yeah can you imagine if someone presented these for a pedicure! lol:eek:

wow thats nasty but a great website to show my students in nail class :) :) thankx for the link

and THOSE are exactly WHY I do NOT advertise pedicures

YOIKES:eek: :eek:

I only mention pedicure services to friends and family, and clients that I know "well". Well enough to know I can kid with them and say "by the way, I do pedicures and permanent french's on toes too" and then they ask why I dont advertise and I say "welll... feet make me nervous, and I always worry I'll get someone old with foot fungus or toe nails longer than my finger nails or god knows what, and I just couldn't deal with it" And so they chuckle and say "I know what you mean".

I've done a few pedis, and it was kind of cool to think to myself "wow, I made those piggies 'pretty'".

but eeks, those tootsies on that site were S C A R E Y:eek:

:eek: ewww and just about to have my dinner! but i still carried on looking haha! :lol:

you could put a warning before the link ..... i was eating, now i'm almost hurling.

i have a great new instrument for toes like this .... it's called a "machette"

Latest posts

Back