Shadow on french rebalance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zodiaco16

Reaction score
After reading Nailclass yet again I rebalanced one of my nails. I removed most of the white but left the white at the very end of the tip just took down the thickness there. I reapplied the white using a smaller bead and kept the bead at the new smile line as much as I could and gently feathered it down to join the white which was left at the end of the tip. Pleased with the smileline only problem is you can see where the old white is under the new white (shadow). Apart from filing ALL the white off before reapplying is there any way you can avoid this shadow ???

After reading Nailclass yet again I rebalanced one of my nails. I removed most of the white but left the white at the very end of the tip just took down the thickness there. I reapplied the white using a smaller bead and kept the bead at the new smile line as much as I could and gently feathered it down to join the white which was left at the end of the tip. Pleased with the smileline only problem is you can see where the old white is under the new white (shadow). Apart from filing ALL the white off before reapplying is there any way you can avoid this shadow ???

Yes, use a drier mix ratio for the white bead. It must be drier so the white is nice and opaque and you wont get this happening.

Latest posts

Back