Shaky hands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a thyroid problem and I shake to the point that its quite obvious. Especially if I haven't eaten in a bit. I have just learned to work with it (and eat more often). I don't care if people notice or comment, I just say that it's the way I am and that its not nerves. I guess I'm just used to it. I know that doesn't help you, but just wanted to say that you're not alone :)

If you've got tremors because of thyroid disease you really need to see your doctor about medication. I had to have mine removed as I had Graves disease and its a very serious condition :hug:

Done drink coffee or tea that contains caffeine

aww bless you, try larch it is a herbel liquid for confidence, not meaning you dont have confidence but it might help, its for if you dont have confidence at a certain skill. i have used rescue remedy and larch its marvelous stuff. worth a try.

Thank you! I'm definitely going to give it a try!

Done drink coffee or tea that contains caffeine

I wish I could...I don't really drink caffeine though...I'd end up being wired for days with palpitations lol! :eek::Scared:

Latest posts

Back