Shampoo and conditioner for distressed hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funtimefranko

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend good products, treatments etc for damaged hair, ive tried anti snap and extreme cat but theyre not doing anything. I wake ip in the morning asnif my hair is fused together lol... and the colour washes out of the mid lengths and ends within 2-3 washes... I need something that works!! If anything will...
Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Try wella enrich it's the orange bottle

Evo Ritual Salvation shampoo and conditioner is really nice. I also like Bracado Cloud 9 shampoo and treatment. It's a 10 deep conditioner and leave in conditioner is also really nice. Hopefully you find something that works for you! :)

Sent from my SGH-I317M using SalonGeek mobile app

Try wella enrich it's the orange bottle

Wella professionals? We've got sp atm but im not keen in all honesty

Evo Ritual Salvation shampoo and conditioner is really nice. I also like Bracado Cloud 9 shampoo and treatment. It's a 10 deep conditioner and leave in conditioner is also really nice. Hopefully you find something that works for you! :)

Sent from my SGH-I317M using SalonGeek mobile app

Thankyou :)

Tigi pro damage
Morrocanoil hydrate
Matrix biolage keratin dose or fibre strong :)

Moroccan oil. Love it If your blonde tigi dumb blonde is fab....

Wella professionals? We've got sp atm but im not keen in all honesty

I'm not a massive fan of sp I prefer professionals x

The. Redken anti snap is great as a twice a Month treatment, not for everyday use, it's bursting with protein which will take over the moisture causing snapping.

Try matrix Biolage fibre strong.it's the.silver and green bottle, it's great for grumpy hair and once the moisture starts getting back in use the anti snap twice a month to keep it strong.

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

Kerastase Bain force Architect and Masque Architect - Ciment Thermique leaving pre blow drying and force architect before straightening or using heat tools. Ur hair will be amazing!

Latest posts

Back