Shampoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lskipp

Reaction score
Hi
I need to buy a clarifing shampoo to wash my hair with before i have my extensions put in.
I'm a bit off the ball with brands, so could anyone advise me which brands of shampoo are clarifing ( not spelt right i know) ones.
Thanks in advance.

clynol do an excellent clarifying shampoo called clear...build up remover

Can i get this from tesco or something?

lol no love thats a salon brand, i dont think we can recomend supermarket brands in here. . this the proffesional forum. . i like tigi superstar or tigi catwal sexxed up. . x

though i recommened clynol.... if your looking to buy quick then your best bet is tigi..if you go into your town you will find most salons sell it...just pop in ask and viola...if time is an issue and you want the product soon as

I do hair extensions and you don't need to use expensive hair shampoos. All you really need is to use some good old fashion liquid dish soap. Wash it twice and then no condition or products after. It will be rough to dry but your extensions will stay in longer . Just think, dawn, is a degreaser.
Good Luck.

Latest posts

Back