Share your transformation or wow treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happyfeet

Reaction score
Evening Geeks

I love giving someone a treatment that by the end of it all they can say is wow! I also love someone walking in to my home salon with eponychiums up to their arm pits and leaving with nails that look like they belong to someone elses hands.

I thought it would be great to share before and after pictures with one another, across all forums, of your wow and transformation pictures. I know hair already has a fab thread going, but often in skin and nails we just see the end result.

So without further ado, here is my wow treatment that I did on myself Friday night....

picture.php

I have just learnt how to lash lift and tint, so there I was last night, lifting and tinting my lashes like one eyed willy!

Saw this pic on fb hun and was really impressed- is this lvl? Xx

awww thanks hun, it's not lvl it's salon systems lash lift using small shields from lash base and refectocil black tint, so by and large the same process as lvl just not their products. I'm so pleased with it, my right eyelashes have always been quite lack lustre in the lift department, no amount of mascara will keep them up for the day, alot of the reason I have my side sweep fringe on the right! Yesterday lashes stayed lifted all day, I'm so pleased! So for me this treatment was a wow and a transformation :)

Would love to see some pics geekiest :)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

I have some pictures on my profile page after a male to female makeover courtesy of Juliette (Sophies Dressing-Service) :)

will have a look in mo, thank you for sharing x x x

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

old thread resurrection time lol

wow happyfeet thats amazing - there's length added as well right, not just curled? How long was the training course and was it good? x

Latest posts

Back