Shear Genuis - on DVD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rees

Reaction score
Hello

I'am abit of a Hair Geek when it comes to watching many Hairdressing programmes on the TV, i've now been watching Shear Genuis on Sky 3, 12 Professional Hairdressers take on each other in all types of challenges to do with their hairdressing skills.

I just wondered if anyone knows if this series is available to buy on DVD in the uk.

Cheers :)

I don't know Reesy, I didn't even know it was on until I saw your post! I've set it to record the series (dunno if it's a repeat). Next one is Monday Sky1 at 11am.

Try eBay hun. xx

I don't know Reesy, I didn't even know it was on until I saw your post! I've set it to record the series (dunno if it's a repeat). Next one is Monday Sky1 at 11am.

Try eBay hun. xx

Hello

It's great to see that there are people interested in watching this show, i've been watching since series one but couldn't get hold of any DVD's of the show, the lastest series is now being shown on Sky 3.

I have been looking online and ebay didn't have any of these DVD's available, just a signed photo of Jacklyn Smith but i've got to say she looks incredible for her age. :)

Do you watch Tabatha's Salon Takeover too, I'm not a hair geek but love watching this programme lol

Do you watch Tabatha's Salon Takeover too, I'm not a hair geek but love watching this programme lol

Lol yeah i love her, she is so tough but great.

I have been watching her new TV show since it started, i love how she manages those Salon's that need her help, tbh i would be scared of her but she was very talanted when i first saw her in Shear Genuis season one.

I thought she would of won that show, but she didn't.

I LOVE Shear Genius and Tabatha's Salon Takeover! :)

Ok! When is Tabitha's Salon Takeover on!!! :eek::lol:

I don't watch a lot of TV! :lol:

Ok! When is Tabitha's Salon Takeover on!!! :eek::lol:

I don't watch a lot of TV! :lol:

Lol, her show is currently on Style UK, i have also been told she is also planning coming over to the UK, it will be interesting to see her in this country taken over our Salons. :)

omg i lOVE tabitha.. haha

my names tabitha and i'm taking over!! she is ace!
i also watch split ends... they are both on style network sky channel 234 i think??
i am a geek! i mean a real geek! x

omg i lOVE tabitha.. haha

my names tabitha and i'm taking over!! she is ace!
i also watch split ends... they are both on style network sky channel 234 i think??
i am a geek! i mean a real geek! x

Lol, it is great to watch, and i have been watching Split ends interesting watching how these Hairdressers can swap and work in other Salon's, you often see how each Salon have different ways on how their work is being done.

Just watched Shear Genius, it was fab! Cannot find anything to do with Tabitha or Split Ends either :cry:, I'm on Virgin and don't think they have the Style channel :eek:

Sarah. x

Met Tabitha at the Premier show in Orlando in June, she was very popular and was happily singing autographs and posing for piccies!

Just watching repeats of Sheer Genius and like others I love all these programmes and do pick up ideas here and there so they do have an education value.............that's my excuse for watching them anway:wink2:

Met Tabitha at the Premier show in Orlando in June, she was very popular and was happily singing autographs and posing for piccies!

That's cool :)

Just watching repeats of Sheer Genius and like others I love all these programmes and do pick up ideas here and there so they do have an education value.............that's my excuse for watching them anway:wink2:

That was my excuse this morning! I really must get on and do some homework now :lol:

Just watched Shear Genius, it was fab! Cannot find anything to do with Tabitha or Split Ends either :cry:, I'm on Virgin and don't think they have the Style channel :eek:

Sarah. x

Thats a shame redsadie, i'm not sure if these shows are being shown on different sky channels but i watch The Style Network on 253, Split ends and Tabitha are all on today.

If your unable to find any of these shows, i have found an American shopping site that sells TV and films on DVD.

They have Shear Genuis series 1 2 3 on DVD for sale, but you will need a Multi - Region DVD player to watch American shows on them.

I think the standard DVD's in the UK are on Region 2.

Just watched Shear Genius, it was fab!

Sarah. x

Hi

I've now just got in and watched tonight's Shear Genius, i loved how the competiton this week was for the Hairdressers to hair colour and up-date the 70's charlies Angels hair styles on their clients, lol.

What did you think about Jaclyn's thoughts about the end results.

Last edited:
Hi

I've now just got in and watched tonight's Shear Genius, i loved how the competiton this week was for the Hairdressers to hair colour and up-date the 70's charlies Angels hair styles on their clients, lol.

What did you think Jaclyn's thoughts were about the end results.

Groan! Don't tell me it was on tonight! I watched the one this morning where they were on the beach doing the surfer dudes. I didn't think the Charlies Angels one was on til next week :mad: Grrrrrr!

xxx

Groan! Don't tell me it was on tonight! I watched the one this morning where they were on the beach doing the surfer dudes. I didn't think the Charlies Angels one was on til next week :mad: Grrrrrr!

xxx

You should see this episode tomorrow, it's on every day this week on channel 253.

Hey everyone

Starting today on Sky 3, a new series of Tabath Takeover on Sky 3 today at 11pm.

Enjoy.:)

Thanks hun, but it's 11am not pm :lol:
xx

Latest posts

Back