Sheer Cover, Anyone Tried It?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Glynis*

Gooner Geek
Reaction score
I am a self confessed sucker when it comes to advertisements.

Anyway, I have seen a product called Sheer Cover recently on TV shopping channels. A powder like foundation. Of course it looks brilliant on the ads and I have very nearly phoned my order through, but I thought I would stop myself for once and ask if any of you have ever tried it and what do you think of it?

If I don't receive any replies, I am sure I will be able to tell you next week what it is like!!!!

I havent tried that particular one but I have used Bare Escentuals which is the same idea ~ loose powder style mineral foundation. Its really good I like it, good coverage but it does take longer to apply than a normal liquid foundation and makes a mess of my dressing table ~ or maybe that was me!!

amber put a thread up recently about a mineral make up company called errrmmm errrr,,,,,,, something like, lilo lill!!! or such like lol. i got some of their samples and ill defo be ordering more they are lovely , i had a lot of comments whilst wearing it.
maybe pm amb for the link as im toooooo drunk now to do expertise things with pooter lol

I have just bought sheer cover. It is quite expensive but it is BRILLIANT!

I'm very fussy when it comes to make-up and I like good coverage. I am a M.A.C user for all make-up including foundation but recently found it a bit dry for my skin; I also am having trouble with it causing an allergy.

Sheer cover however has been excellent for my skin (as it apparently is pure minerals) has excellent coverage (better than bare escentuals) and you get 2 x colours and a finishing powder. I also got the cleanser and moisturiser in my kit for approx £65 3 month supply.

Try it!

Sold!!

Thank you all very much, I've placed my order.

Let us know how you get on with it Glynis!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back