Shelf life of your tanning solution - let's compare!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a year old bottle of st.tropez and its perfect!!

I have a bottle of 12% and fast tan brought in jan 2012 I only use it on my daughter & myself it's still fantastic ;) good old LA ! :)

So it seems like LA Tan is a winner for shelf life! I might get a sample of a couple of others to compare ;) thank you for all your helpful replies xx

I personally love xen-tan! Lasts well for me x

I can honestly say Laurens Way is the best fake tan iv ever used its so easy and streak free, NO GREEN TINGE no orangness it come out purely deep dark brown like how i go on holiday, they are a dark fake tan but so gorgeous and it lasts ages! it doesnt just wash off, i had a spray tan 2 weeks ago at a salon near me and its amazing washed it off the next morning i had no streaks no greenness and no smell it smelt so nice when i was being sprayed quite fruity. I look darkk youd think im from aussie but im from the UK!! :biggrin: very good i would recommend glam tan mouse lotion but the dancing glow is my ultimate fav! with there bigger bun range love it! ... at first i wasnt to keen as the whole essex look but its actually amazing im ADDICTED! and my NAN even uses it now and shes 63!

Fakebake i used before and i was so unhappy after two years of using it i went really green and patchy dont know why but seems like they have changed there solution? as my friends have stopped aswell, i used to have spray tans as were the only brand i really new of, and didnt know much about spray tans they would wash off as soon as i had my first shower! untill i tryed other brands i realised that wasnt supposed to happen and that i was using the worst tan ever.

St tropez im allergic to as thats not tested and im pregnant now and cant use it because you cant use it on pregnant women. i think it has alcohol in not sure tho? :Scared: its a NONO if your pregas

i tryed xen tan i wasnt a great fan it went patchy on the fade off and im pregnant it made my skin so itchy untill i tryed laurens way have you tryed it, its so nice !!!! :biggrin:

:smack::Grope:
I have a bottle of 12% and fast tan brought in jan 2012 I only use it on my daughter & myself it's still fantastic ;) good old LA ! :)

i used LA tan and used the bottle up so quick good tan but for shelf like yes its good but didnt last me long im 5foot 6 slim and i use fake tan 4 times a month say every weekend and i had bottle of 12% same as yours and lasts me 5 months? i kept it in a nice cool cuboard aswell, laurens way is 6 months but im still using mine dont be digusted but i bought it dec 2011 and its still perfect ? im going to throw it now but its sooooo good the shelf life the solutions if you spray tan yourselves are 12 months last up to 14 spray tan! how goood!!! try it :eek:

I had a load of bottles of sienna x turn green in 11 months unopened (stored in a cool dark cupboard) :( I now store them in a fridge as advised by Sienna.

Latest posts

Back