Shellac aftercare leaflet advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akol

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have just started offering Shellac to my clients but I do not have any aftercare leaflets. I don't think I could buy them from S2 or Ellisons so I will have to print them by myself :confused:.
Could you please tell me what do you write on your leaflets and if you put your refund pollicy etc.
Thanks.

If you email Gigi(geeg) im sure she'll send you the official s2 ones.You can then ammend to suit.

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you email Gigi(geeg) im sure she'll send you the official s2 ones.You can then ammend to suit.

This is what i did, you can just amend it with your own details.

good idea. Thanks

I have a section at the bottom of my aftercare sheet for my "refund policy" although I don't call it this. I just head it "if you are not happy with your treatment" in here I just say that if for any reason they are not happy then to get back in touch with me asap so I can see the problem. I advise not to try and remove or repair themselves.

I hope this helps x

If you contact your educator that you did your shellac training with, they will email you a copy :)

Latest posts

Back