Shellac Aftercare Leaflets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynseypinsy

Reaction score
Hiya

I'm wondering if its worthwhile giving clients an aftercare leaflet after they have had their Shellac.

Is anyone else doing this, and if so, does it work? :wink2:

Hi, yes I give out a Shellac aftercare sheet. I have one for most treatments really. I think it just reinforces the aftercare you tell your clients and if they forget anything that you said its all there written down for them xx

I think this is a great idea! Not only does it show your clients that you care out them but it also helps them keep their nails in good condition, so you dont have to do too much work the next time they come in. Im sure your clients will appreciate it alot too. :)

Thanks girls. Will definately create one. X

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

What a great idea! Does anyone have a template to share? (or is that being cheeky lol) xx

I hadnt thought of doing this but I think I will. I usually quickly run through things but I know I miss at least one thing every time.

Its not really that there is much aftercare involved but it couldnt hurt to reinforce the 'theyre not bombproof' thing.

Latest posts

Back