Shellac art and style London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracymileham

Reaction score
Hi guys anyone going to London for training in Tuesday can't wait x has anyone done the training already and what's it like 😊

I've done the art n style and its great fun, you will really enjoy it :) I then went on to do the Master Painter.

That was my favourite class. Nothing but nail art for the whole day. Loved it. You will have a blast I'm sure. I also went on to do the Master Painter after this class.

What is the master painter class x

Master Painter is the elite course, which puts you as the best of the best.

What's the route to become master painter maz101?

Hiyas

Just call me Maz hun :)

I did shellac bring em back, art n style, now I think it's also good idea to do the brisa lite smoothing so you know how to do it as it's incorporated into The Master Painter. You need confidence and to know all colour theory etc and love art and have imagination.

Hiyas

Just call me Maz hun :)

I did shellac bring em back, art n style, now I think it's also good idea to do the brisa lite smoothing so you know how to do it as it's incorporated into The Master Painter. You need confidence and to know all colour theory etc and love art and have imagination.

Lol ok!

Well I know nothing about colour theory lol! I don't even know the shellac colours! I'm new to shellac to be honest... Making the move from opi gel colour! But I would like to learn more- I'm doing brings them back in London in jan so I will ask further info then!
Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back