Shellac Attack Training London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

olabecee

Reaction score
Hello geeks, just wondering if anyone is interested in going to the CND shellac attack training taking place next week in London. The charge is £10 for the 2 hrs training or free when you buy your kit from them. You would actually need to call and book a space so they can be sure you're attending. I would be going and it would be lovely to see other geeks out there. Hopefully I can get my nails shellaced as well. Can't wait and see you there. Anyone going from south east London or Dartford Gravesend area?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ooh what day is it on ??

Hi,

There's one on the 7th (which is this friday) and there's one on the 11th (next week tuesday). I said next week cos I'll be going on the 11th.

Hi,

Not sure where abouts you are in Kent but I'm doing my Shellac Attack training in Sittingbourne next Tuesday (can't wait :biggrin:)

Heather

One of the reasons that the Event forum was created was to include posts like these. This also keeps all relevant information within the same event. Please repost this discussion in the post about this course.

Hope that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back