Shellac bag/box?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abbie101

Reaction score
I presume this question has been asked but I've searched and there's so many shellac topics I couldn't find one I am after ...
I have a shellac kit but want a box/bag big enough to put in the lamp, colours, products etc? I've looked at nail boxes as I have one for my gel and acrylic stuff but this wouldn't be big enough for a lamp too.. So what do you use for transporting your kits? :) xx

I use a reusable shopping bag!

I've used a Roo Monsoon case and now use a Roo Session bag for my shellac kit, can get lamp and rest of kit in both :)

I use a Roo Monsoon too x

Roo glamour session bags it's great. I think Roo are out of stock at the mo but due back in about 4 weeks. Xx

I found a suitcase (it's classed as a beauty suitcase) on eBay, it's patterned and has little bags inside it that all my colours fit in and pouches for all my remover bottles and it's got wheels! Tonnes of room for my lamp and everything else I need, never have to shuffle anything about xx

I used a nail artist kit that u can buy from salons direct, it's perfect for ur lamp in top bit and products and polishes ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401344703.132798.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401344714.425837.jpg

Also mines lasts 2 years and still in great condition

Thank you all for the replies think I'll have a look at these roo bags I have seen them mentioned a few times now :) xx

I have the Roo Ruby rucksack. It's a little tardis, it's great.

Latest posts

Back