Shellac Brings Them Back!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wellyb

Reaction score
Sorry I'm just excited and need to share! I've been doing Shellac a while now and even though I've been in the industry over ten years I am still really excited to be going on the training course this coming Monday! I actually think I might burst! Have already met my educator the lovely Jen Smith from Peterborough at the exhibition on Sunday! Woooohooooo! Sorry no one in my house really understands my excitement

No, you need to be a Geek to "get it" lol

You will love it. . . . have a great day. I've been doing nails (inc gels) for nearly ten years but still found the Shellac course informative because the product IS different to anything else and the course was great value and I love my certificate, it's stunning :Love:

I understand! :)

I know you'll love it! :Love:

No, you need to be a Geek to "get it" lol

You will love it. . . . have a great day. I've been doing nails (inc gels) for nearly ten years but still found the Shellac course informative because the product IS different to anything else and the course was great value and I love my certificate, it's stunning :Love:

I wish I'd found CND and Sweet Squared years ago! I have learned more since using Salon Geek and Shellac this last few months than I ever have before!

Ooh, exciting! And once you've done that one, you get the chance to book on to my favourite course: Shellac Art and Style! Faaaabuuulllouuussss. Enjoy Hun xxx

I wish I'd found CND and Sweet Squared years ago! I have learned more since using Salon Geek and Shellac this last few months than I ever have before!

Likewise.... when I trained I was on my own completely, and struggled through on my own, then found SG a few years later. Newbies on here don't know how lucky they are lol :biggrin:

Ooooooh. Exciting. I'm looking at doing the Shellac class next year. I'm hoping to do The Polished Nail this year. :)

good luck,
It's great that after 10 years, we are still exited about our job - I have the same after nearly 15 years in the industry- I loved my shellac training class in Dublin - I studied hard for my shellac certificate - I did it 100% - and that exactly what I am giving to my work, always a 100 % - and I still love it as on the very first day of my beauty college

Sorry I'm just excited and need to share! I've been doing Shellac a while now and even though I've been in the industry over ten years I am still really excited to be going on the training course this coming Monday! I actually think I might burst! Have already met my educator the lovely Jen Smith from Peterborough at the exhibition on Sunday! Woooohooooo! Sorry no one in my house really understands my excitement

I did this course with Jen.
A fab course, a fab teacher. You'll love it!

X

Did it today, I was right to be excited! I loved every minute of it, I'm just shattered now as woke up at 4.30 this morning cause I was too excited lol!
Your right by the way Jen is a great teacher!

I'm hoping to get into the Shellac course in November!

Getting very excited about doing it now, as I've heard so many good things about it!

I'm hoping to get into the Shellac course in November!

Getting very excited about doing it now, as I've heard so many good things about it!

You'll love it, I'm sure! The whole Sweet Squared/CND ethos and training is amazing

So excited by this!!!! I'm starting my CND Naturally course next week and I'm stupidly excited too!!! I may well be up at 4:30am next week too ;)

So excited by this!!!! I'm starting my CND Naturally course next week and I'm stupidly excited too!!! I may well be up at 4:30am next week too ;)

Best of luck Hun,I'm sure it's going to be amazing!

Best of luck Hun,I'm sure it's going to be amazing!

Thank you!!! I think so too re it being amazing ;) I am a little scared/nervous that I will be rubbish as I'm brand new to nails...but v eager to learn!!!

I completely understand. I hope you have a great day, you will love it and you will come away with some useful tips and information.

It occurred to me the other day that I've finally found what I'm supposed to do with my life, because my work doesnt feel like work. Genuinely, if I won the euro millions this week I would not cut my working hours not even by 1 hour, I love it! It's Monday night and we're back in the salon tomorrow and I cant wait, I'm sat here thinking about what type of nails I'm going to create tomorrow, and tomorrow night I'm making a 2 hour round trip and will just about break even in doing so for a client because she wants some really funky nails and I cant wait to do them for her (I must admit there is an ulterior motive, she is going to an event where lots of people will be admiring her nails and she is going to take some of my business cards, but still, its the excitement of doing them thats foremost in my mind)

I completely understand. I hope you have a great day, you will love it and you will come away with some useful tips and information.

It occurred to me the other day that I've finally found what I'm supposed to do with my life, because my work doesnt feel like work. Genuinely, if I won the euro millions this week I would not cut my working hours not even by 1 hour, I love it! It's Monday night and we're back in the salon tomorrow and I cant wait, I'm sat here thinking about what type of nails I'm going to create tomorrow, and tomorrow night I'm making a 2 hour round trip and will just about break even in doing so for a client because she wants some really funky nails and I cant wait to do them for her (I must admit there is an ulterior motive, she is going to an event where lots of people will be admiring her nails and she is going to take some of my business cards, but still, its the excitement of doing them thats foremost in my mind)

Thank you :)

That's great you feel like that!!! I feel the same! If I won euromillions I would quit my office day job, learn more & do beauty full time :D I'm literally so excited by it all!!

I wish I'd know when I left school that this is what I want to do. But in a way I think it makes it more special that I'm doing it now :)

Latest posts

Back