Shellac chipping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feetcompany

Reaction score
A client text and said shellac only lasted her 5 days and she has had it done 2 now and it is exactly the same each time they chip. Although other clients don't, just hers. The nails appear to be in good condition so why would this be? Xx

I had a similar client who I thought had strong healthy nails, but after a while I realised her nails were flaking right at the free edge. They were not noticable unless I looked really close.
I now use Gelish on her until the nails grow out stronger with Solar Oil and stop flaking, and then will try Shellac on her again.

Thanks it just makes you feel better that its not just you with these problems lol. She then said she peeled the chipped polish then said her nails were in a bad condition since wearing shellac. I explained it will be her peeling it off causing them to be in a funny condition. I jut told her to mositurise 4 times a day to get them back to the condition they were in. X i will check over her nails next time she is in for any peeling etc!

Latest posts

Back