Shellac colour advice please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CatherineBaker_

Reaction score
I'm looking to add a few new colours to my growing Shellac collection and I'm not sure what to choose. I'd really like a lovely dark red colour with a bit of a shimmer rather than a metallic colour but so hard to tell from the pictures of bottles on s2 which would you recommend, at the moment I'm thinking Dark Lava, I'm also thinking Sugared Spice but not sure if its too close in colour to Iced Cappuccino.

I'm spoilt for choice!!! can anyone help please?

Have you had a look in the Shellac Lovers group lots of help and advice on colours in there x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Thank you I'll have a look now. x

How about gold VIP over the red of your choice?

I'm looking to add a few new colours to my growing Shellac collection and I'm not sure what to choose. I'd really like a lovely dark red colour with a bit of a shimmer rather than a metallic colour but so hard to tell from the pictures of bottles on s2 which would you recommend, at the moment I'm thinking Dark Lava, I'm also thinking Sugared Spice but not sure if its too close in colour to Iced Cappuccino.

I'm spoilt for choice!!! can anyone help please?

I was really disapppointed with sugared spice, i think it is very similar to iced cappuccino... It comes out lighter than the colour of the bottle :-(

If you want a dark shimmery red i'd suggest red baroness xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Dark Lava is gorgeous but I think is more of an auberginey brown. Red Baroness is a lovely red with a bit of a shimmer. Masquerade has also got a slight shimmer. I find all of these popular.

Thank you for all your advice Red Baroness will be on my order but have to think about another colour, if only the ltd edition duo were still available!!! :)

I agree get red baroness & if u want it darker put purple-purple underneath to get a maroon

Latest posts

Back