Shellac colours for Winter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eski

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!
I'm looking at purchasing my first set of Shellac colours and have seen a number of posts on here with the favourite and most popular colours to buy... but how do you vary your colour range for the winter?

Thank you!

I read somewhere recently that 'berry' colours are gonna be big this winter :biggrin:

Fedora is a fab winter colour, red baroness, masquerade, rock royalty, I'm just about to order asphalt and wildfire! Soo many to choose from, but out of them all fedora has been my most popular winter colour & tropix my most popular summer colour! Good luck in choosing!
Don't forget you can layer with them also! Don't forget to choose some lighter shades for those who don't want too dark & a French also!

Start with Ashpalt! Everyone is asking me for it! Purple Purple, Decadence, Masquerade and Fedora are all very Fall/Winter and Festive. Then dress them up with some glitter for the festive season. I have also seen that berry coloure and jewel colours (ruby, sapphire, onyx etc) are huge this season so just play around till you get something close.

That's my bit!

Have fun!xx

P.S. I only bought the first set to have the salon rack, then just went with picking my faves rather than buying every set as it can get pricey that way. Maybe ask friends and family what hues they like.

Latest posts

Back